IMIA Americas Conference
November 29 – December 01, 2016
San Diego, CA USA
Peers share inspiring ideas and insightful solutions in five minutes. This is your opportunity to tell your story and hear from others.
- Share one great idea – Tell a story, motivate, and of course, inspire.
- Make it quick – Presentations must be five minutes or less.
- Demos only on the Internet – Opposed to projects that require a local machine to demo.
- Be creative – PowerPoint, a Prezi, or a video may be used to present your talk.
- Hurry and sign up! – The deadline for submission is Monday, October 31. Submission must be in a PDF format.
- Have fun! – This is your time to shine and show us your passion for your idea.
Submissions are reviewed and space is limited. Email your “Lightning Talk” in a PDF format to Margaret Spyker (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc Linda Hill (email@example.com) and include the following information: Your full name, title, company / organization, business address, email address, phone number, and a short description of your talk (200 characters or less).